1. SCOPE, DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
1.1 StayNorwich 69G Luxury Apartments offers serviced accommodation across the UK.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are very open with all the information we collect. Any information we collect will only be processed based on your consent.
2.1 Personal Information. In order to make a booking with us, we require certain information such as your first name, last name, email address, company name, home or business address and phone number.
2.2. Payment Information. As part of the booking process, we may require you to provide certain financial information (like your payment card information) in order to facilitate the processing of payments
3. WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use, store and process certain information you give us in order to provide a service for you and to tailor our marketing to meet your specific needs.
3.1 Process, manage and improve the Service
- We use your information to help with processing your reservations and bookings
- We use your information to help with providing a good customer service
- We use your information to maintain contact if requested during and after the booking process
- We use your information to help us comply with our legal obligations
- We use your information to help detect and prevent fraudulent activities
- We use your information to help detect and prevent spam, security threats or any other harmful activity
- We use your information for marketing purposes through emails, text messages and WhatsApp
- We use your information to personalise and improve our marketing to make it more tailored to your needs
- We use your information to provide you with surveys, referral programs, loyalty rewards, contests and any other promotional activities managed by StayNorwich 69G Luxury Apartments
4.3 Once you have stayed with us only your personal information, such as your first name, last name, company name, address or phone number is stored for ease of future bookings.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
This section explains your rights in terms of how your personal data is used.
5.1 Data Access. You have the right to request access of a copy of the personal data we hold about you
5.2 Data Management. You can request us to change or update any personal data we hold about you
5.3 Data Rectification. If any information we hold is inaccurate, you have the right to request us to correct any incorrect or incomplete personal information concerning you